Eyelash loss may not be the most common form of hair loss, but it can still be a pretty stressful problem. Eyelashes are defiantly considered a sign of beauty in most cultures, enough so that cosmetic companies have entire lines of flexible 3d mink blink eye lashes products. Lashes are, as has been proven, big business.Dioea
The thinning or loss of lashes can come as a result of many factors, including improper care, allergic reaction and illness. If the loss is minor, you may be able to discover the problem yourself. If the eyelash loss is severe or sudden, it may be best to contact your doctor.
- Age can easily cause slight eyelash loss. As you age hair all over your body looses width, strength and color. This natural process can happen to your eyelashes exactly the same way it happens to the hair on your head.
- Allergies can sometimes cause eyelash loss. If your eyes are irritated as well as experiencing eyelash loss, it’s time to stop using any beauty products on your eyes. This means forgoing mascara, eye shadow, eyeliner or any other cosmetic that may rub onto your flexible 3d mink blink eye lashes until the problem has been identified.
- Alopcia areata is a medical condition where your body’s immune system starts attacking your hair follicles, causing hair loss. This problem will affect hair on your entire body, not just your eyelashes.
- Blepharitis is a particular type of repeating infection that can cause flexible 3d mink blink eye lashes loss. It causes swelling and itching on the eyelid due to excessive bacteria growth in tiny oil glands. This will not cause general hair loss, but it will cause loss of eyelashes, especially if it goes untreated.
- Demodex folliculorum is a type of mite than exists naturally in skin pores and hair follicles. An excess collection of these mites in a single follicle can cause the hair to fall out, particularly delicate hair, such as eyelashes.
- General infection can swell the eyelid, sometimes forcing the flexible 3d mink blink eye lashes to fall out. An infection in the eyelid can be caused by a variety of reasons, so it’s best to consult a doctor if you suspect any type of eye infection.
- Hypothyroidism can mean an overactive or underactive thyroid. Either way, it can cause areas of hair to thin or fall out, including your flexible 3d mink blink eye lashes .
- Improper care can cause your eyelashes to be plain unhealthy. Unhealthy means dry, brittle and prone to breakage. Using harsh cosmetics or forgetting to remove your eye makeup before bed can cause your eyelashes to simply become extremely damaged, and thus they break or fall out.
- Poor diet is always a possible cause for general hair thinning or hair loss. Eyelash loss can be due to just a mildly poor diet that weakens the hair to something as serious as bulimia, which wreaks havoc on the entire body.
- Trauma to the eyelid can result is loss of eyelashes. Trauma includes something as silly as accidentally ripping the eyelashes out to something as serious as burning the eyelashes off. Usually, though, eyelash trauma means the eye was being repeatedly rubbed and scratched until the flexible 3d mink blink eye lashes was inadvertently pulled loose.